The castle, which was built in 1764 for a Dutch admiral and serves today as an international auction house for art, stands in the middle of the Trappensee. Its name comes from Johann Berhard Trapp, who acquired the site in 1653.
The Trappensee castle also lends itself to an ideal start or destination when getting to know the Köpfertal (Köpfer Valley) on the multitude of hiking trails in.
The adjacent Pfühlpark with two large sunbathing and play areas, a variety of children’s play equipment and the brook that meanders through the park offers the opportunity for relaxation and active recreational activities.
Close-by there is the "Trappensee" Restaurant-Café with its own beer garden.
Trappensee, 74074 Heilbronn
Jägerhausstraße 159, 74074 Heilbronn
Tel: +49 7131 7452300, Fax: 7452302
open daily from 11 am to 11:30 pm