- Site plan (only in German)
- Table of Fees (only in German)
- Upcoming events (only in German)
- Infrastructure/equipment. The site is connected to all main utilities, offering 16 power distribution cabinets as well as water/waste water, natural gas, telecoms and cable connections.
- Location/How to get there. Theresienwiese is situated just 400m to the west of the central station, right on the banks of the Neckar River; it is conveniently located close to the B27 (Heidelberg-Stuttgart), B293 (Karlsruhe), B39 (Frankfurt-Öhringen) federal roads and within easy reach of the A6 and A81 motorways; bus stops ("Theresienwiese", on the festival grounds, and "Karlsruher Straße") and a metropolitan railway stop ("Hauptbahnhof / Bahnhofsvorplatz") are also nearby.
- Eating and drinking. A kiosk offering food and refreshments may be found at the southern end of the site where Karlsruher Straße intersects with Theresienstraße; it is open all year round. Further restaurants and snack bars are located in the nearby city centre.
- Toilets. Public restrooms may be found on the back of the kiosk.
Opening hours: summer (1 April - 30 September) Mon - Sat 7 am - 10 pm,
Sun 8 am to 10 pm; winter (1 October - 31 March) Mon - Sat 8 am to 9 pm,
Sun 8.30 am to 9 pm
On demand and upon request (Public Services and Maintenance Department,
Ms Löffler +49 7131 56-2188) the restrooms may remain open beyond regular opening hours. Additional costs will incur for extended opening hours and additional cleaning.
- Parking. Parking fees are applicable in the north section of the site (entry opposite Frankfurter Straße). Maximum parking time on the entire site is 24 hours. Trucks may not be parked here at any time.
Bookings and further advice
Heilbronn Marketing GmbH
Mr Steffen Böhringer
Kirchbrunnenstraße 3, 74072 Heilbronn, Germany
Phone +49 7131 56 41 41, Fax 56 31 40